Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jeff Should Tell His Wife

Thursday’s have been good to Jeff. 

Like last Thursday . . . here is his car.  It didn’t rain on it.

DSC_0043

Thursday, August 4th, 2011, was perhaps the best day of his life. 

He made “the blog.”

And I didn’t want today to disappoint him.  Because it is . . . Thursday.

DSC_0048

So, I write today to make a plea.  And I need you all to help me . . . even though you don’t know Jeff

Are you wondering who Jeff is?  Jeff works with the Engineer, entertains the Engineer by making up his own lyrics, and commutes via bike with the Engineer.

Essentially Jeff provides much entertainment. 

However . . . Jeff’s wife doesn’t know anything about his unusual . . . antics?  lyric making?  galactic fighting?

She’s nice.  I’ve met her.  I think she might appreciate knowing about Jeff’s errrrr . . . professional side. 

Don’t you?

Will you leave him a message for me?  Just say, “Hi!”  or tell him an engineer joke or something. 

Maybe help him come up with a way to inform his wife that he has been featured on my blog.  Otherwise he will remain dead set against her knowing about his debut, which is just what he is telling us about in this picture. 

DSC_0081

Thanks for being a part of our daily life and pranks.

blog comments powered by Disqus