It’s not a donkey. (Toy Story
yjolk if you didn’t catch that!)
It never looked particularly appealing to me. And then I tried it. It is one of the Engineer’s egg specialties. (You should taste the omelet's he makes!)
The boys . . . well Asher likes it for one reason.
It sounds like a gun had to be involved. A rifle.
This is a quick breakfast . . . with protein and good fat. But you need to eat grain. So . . . I don’t often have this cowboy breakfast.
- slice of bread
- butter or coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- Heat butter or oil in skillet on high.
- Cut a hole in your bread.
- Once oil is sizzling, place bread in the skillet. Add cracked egg, being careful to leave the yolk in tact. Fry little bullet wound, too.
- Lower heat to medium.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste.
- Flip after approximately one minute.
- If you like a runny yolk . . .
--then watch your egg closely that it doesn’t get over-cooked.
- Transfer to a plate and top with the bread hole!