Monday, November 7, 2011

Homeschool Blog Awards

I felt like the last kid in line.

Waiting to be picked.  To play on the team.  To be wanted.  Valued.

I’m so dramatic.

I scrolled down the list.  Checking each category.  Nope.  No Granola Mom 4 God was listed. 

And then.  It was there. Granola Mom

I’m a Granola Mom.  Did they mean me?

They linked to me. 

Humph.

I got picked.  And whoever it was who nominated me . . . bless your heart.

So go vote for your favorite Homemaking/Recipe blog . . .

Homeschool Blog Awards Nominee Button

I feel . . . honored just to have been listed.  And truthfully . . . it shows me what I have to offer most . . . it just confirms my stats . . . you all click on my recipe button the most.

Thanks!

So . . . tell me, what do you like me to write about the most?

blog comments powered by Disqus