Friday, October 16, 2009

Coffee with my Recent Winnings

I don't know if it is blog etiquette or not, but I think that if you win something . . . you should blog about it.

Meet my Vitalicious coffee that David, from CrierPR, sent me. I was the first one to tweet him back during his Vitalicious Twitter Contest.

David lives in California. I figure that since he aspires to be an actor, soon we will be able to play the Kevin Bacon movie game. You know, every actor eventually has been in some sort of movie with Kevin Bacon, or close to it. David actually is going to be in a TV show soon. (He tweeted about it . . . that is the only reason I know this little fact about him.)

I've never met David, but he tried to get me to eat some yogurt. I didn't take him up on it because I typically make my own. However, we are drinking some Novelle Mauqi every morning thanks to David . . . but that will be for another blog post.

So . . . here is how I have been drinking my new coffee. This recipe serves 2.

Homemade Vitalicious Mocha


I brew it extra strong (6-8 tbls of ground coffee) and only put water in the pot up to the #4 line, which really makes one mug of STRONG BLACK coffee.



While the coffee is brewing, I heat up 1 mug of raw milk, add 2 tbls organic cocoa, and 2 tbls of agave.


I mix in a dollop of coconut cream.


I divide the hot chocolate and coffee between the two mugs.

A wonderful, and healthy? coffee drink!

1 comments:

Kristen McG said...

Sounds DELICIOUS!!
Love the picture of you!!