Friday, October 16, 2009

Free . . . Yes, Free Fall Activities . . . . Please send me pictures

No strings attached.

Honestly.

I did this on Monday.

It's free.

Celebrate Fall. Blog about it with me. Have fun with your kids. Enjoy the weather.

No strings attached.

Download an Autumn Study Unit from The Old Schoolhouse Store.


Let me know what you think, what you do with your munchkins. But you don't have to. I just thought it would be a nice gesture. I am telling you about something free . . . you know.

Autumn Unit Study (Oh, click those three little words to download this 86 page book!)

But no strings attached. Pictures of your fun?

I just thought we were friends and all.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

downloading as I type!

Mom's Best Bets said...

Aloha! I'm thrilled to find another "healthy mom for God!" I wish we had raw milk here in Hawaii!
http://www.momsbestbets.blogspot.com