Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thankful for Boys with Cameras

We have two cameras that we don’t use.

November 3 059

One is my first “real”camera. (Remember that I am in my 30’s . . . so this camera requires film.)

Asher's pictures 342

Then we have our original digital camera that was replaced by Willow. I have tried to sell both of them on Craig’s List. They are worthless.

November 3 040

But they make great toys.

Asher's pictures 300

While I made granola today . . . the Granola Children worked on their photography skills. I saw them doing many maneuver’s that I do to create my “artwork.” I must look sillier than them!

Asher's pictures 277

And I promised I would put some of their pictures on my blog. There were 400+ pictures. Get ready to stare for a long time at my blog. Just kidding.

Asher's pictures 263

Asher's pictures 434

3 comments:

Sarah said...

great pictures guys! I really like the one of Mr. Me-too! (#5)

Hi! My name is Janet. said...

Way to go boys! I think you have a few photographers-in-the-making here!

Mamma James said...

Good job boys! I like the doorknob picture. You are capturing things in your photos that most people take for granted. I like that. It reminds me to be thankful for the things I use everyday and don't notice...like the doorknobs!