Monday, June 7, 2010

Winners

Well, I am a little slow in releasing the winners, but it WAS the 11th “You and Me Day” (you know, wedding anniversary) for the Hottie and I this past weekend! 




And I thought it was more important to focus on him (The Hottie), than THE BLOG


(This is the scene that captures one of the places our wedding pictures were taken and where our reception was.)

---------------------------------------

And the winner for the Tropical Traditions Raw Honey is . . .

www.Random.org says that Comment #17 is the winner – Rachel C.!

------------------------------------------

The winner for the Seeds Family Worship CD goes to Comment #36 (out of 100!) who was Laurie C.! 

------------------------------------------

And oddly enough, I don’t believe that I ever announced the winner of the Hazelwood necklace.  Must be the prego hormones running through my brain.  I’m not sure how I missed that!

The winner of this great necklace is . . . Anna over at MamaJourney with comment #3! 

Winners, please send me your snail mail address in the next 48 hours to receive your prize!  Or I will have to pick a new winner!

  • Don’t forget—today is the last day to enter to win the Vintage Remedies Guide
  • Do you like how I have been more “real” recently?
  • However, I do have a few more giveaways to continue my feedburner celebration.
blog comments powered by Disqus