Thursday, June 17, 2010

So Long Insecurity by Beth Moore

Beth, I am so sorry it has taken me so long to read and review your book, So Long Insecurity

image

But I’m struggling.

Maybe if I saw you in person.  Or read it with a group.  But this time around, I’m just getting lost in all of the stories and adjectives and words.  There are a lot of words in this book. 

I know that I struggle with insecurity.  But I’ve been trudging through your work – countless years of work and struggle for yourself.  You’ve spent hours compiling information, asking opinions, and really looking into your own soul.

But I just can’t recommend this book.

Any other book of yours – especially your Bible studies. 

I heart them. 

I’m sorry.  Please forgive me.  And know, you have impacted my life in MANY other ways.  You have been and still are a good mentor to me.

Signed,

Jodi

This book was provided to me for free to review by Tyndale House. I was not paid for this post (obviously). 

blog comments powered by Disqus