Monday, June 21, 2010

Tot School

image

The days of Sir Honey’s Tot School are quickly coming to a close seeing as though his birthday is roughly three weeks away. . . and he will move over to preschool.  I’m not sure how his is going to like that change . . . someone using his trays. 

But I am sure I’ll figure something out . . . probably do a workbox type of system since Sir Honey will be using the Confessions of a Homeschooler ABC curriculum

OK . . . Tot School random moments.

  • Loading and unloading bouncing balls into a milk jar.

THai 001

  • Matching the correct color sticker with the correct construction paper circle (or star).

THai 002

THai 004

THai 005

  • Our teacher store has a bag of colored puzzle pieces to use for art projects.  I had Sir Honey sort the colors.

THai 003

  • We have been learning about butterflies in preparation for the Totally Tots post I am working on.  We are waiting for our butterflies to arrive and I REALLY hope this doesn’t turn into a repeat situation that we experienced with our ants that NEVER CAME.   

butterfly 004butterfly 002 butterfly 003

  • My bloggy friend, Carisa of Totally Tots and 1+1+1=1,  blogged about one of her recent number pintables and I printed it right away.  I think it was a tad bit overwhelming to Sir Honey.  So for each number I had an airplane give him some pom-pom balls which seemed to break the work down into more manageable tasks.

butterfly 029 butterfly 030  

  • And we are trying to finish our uppercase alphabet . . . still.  Here is the letter V for vegetable.

butterfly 009

blog comments powered by Disqus