Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Always True

I decided to get serious about memorizing scripture.  Practicing what I preached. 

Naomi is helping me.

030

I figured where do I spend a lot of my time? 

Changing diapers. 

Sure, I always talk to my pink, delicious, smiling bundle as I change her nappy . . . but why not feed her at the same time?

I wrote (though I wanted to create fancy cards using Word but never got around to it because I am already on the computer enough as it is) out the five promises from Always True by James MacDonald.

Because, remember . . . . that book seriously rocked my world.  Gave me a solid anchor this winter.  (Click on above link if you want to see the 5 promises.)

Each time I change Naomi’s diaper . . . I read one of the five promises to her . . . so that I can help her grow into her name, Naomi Torah. 

Pleasant words are a honeycomb,

sweet to the soul and healing to the bones. (Proverbs 16:24)

blog comments powered by Disqus