Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wordless Wednesday: Big Boy Bed

If you don’t want the words, just skip them and look at the pictures.

As I was reading this during our morning Quiet Time,

016

I saw this,

017

And I realized that something was different . . . hmm . . . .

Could it be the overabundance of Dr. Suess books in his bed in honor of Dr. Suess’ birthday?

022

Nooooo . . . . . hmmm. . . . could it be his brothers are getting along?

015

Though nice, nope. 

Oh, I know . . . Gabe’s in a big boy bed!  (Finally!) 

013

Mr. Smiley would have been content to remain in his crib . . . but I figured we should bump up his status since his 3rd birthday is drawing close. 

Congrats, Gabe!

For more Wordless Wednesday posts, head on over to 5 Minutes for Mom.

(Special thanks to Kristen for loaning me her camera while mine is in the shop!)

blog comments powered by Disqus