Monday, October 11, 2010

B90 (and then some) x

Just wanted you all to know that I finished Operation B90x.  So excited.  Did the happy dance. . .

image

. . . . but still no baby.  I kind of hoped I would instantly go into labor.  But God isn’t a genie in a bottle.  (Thank goodness!)

No matter! I completed the goal. 

I would so encourage you to do the next session (starting in January), if you haven’t ever challenged yourself to read through the Bible in less than a year

Only 12 pages a day . . . or something like that.

In closing,  I discovered two neat verses as I wrapped up my reading tonight. (I finished with 1,2,3 John and Jude, having listened to Revelation through streaming audio this afternoon.)

For my children:

I have no greater joy than this,

to hear of my children walking in the truth.” 

3 John 1:4

And to you, my reader, I pray the bold and offer the italicized as praise to God:

Now to Him who is able to keep you from stumbling, and to make you stand in the presence of His glory blameless with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion and authority, before all time and now and forever.  Amen.”

Jude 1:24, 25

blog comments powered by Disqus