Saturday, October 23, 2010

My Mommy is my Photographer

When you are born in a hospital, a professional photographer takes your child’s newborn pictures.

All things Sweet Pea 040

When you are born at home, Mommy is the professional photographer. 

All things Sweet Pea 033

Pictures taken with the help of Willow Photography and Stubby

All things Sweet Pea 038

Tomorrow’s photo shoot will be with Daddy.  She’s excited – can’t you tell?

All things Sweet Pea 052

I am contemplating giving Sweet Pea her own blog . . . and then at the end of her first year, printing that as her “1st Year Photo Album” . . . which I have made (or am in the process of STILL making) for each of the boys. 

Except it would be slightly bent towards all things in raising a homemaker . . . a Proverbs 31 daughter . . . and, of course, all accomplishments Sweet Pea. 

I’ll keep mulling it over. 

This post made possible by the ample amounts of time that the Hottie Hubby has allowed me to rest and abstain from all things domestic.  (This man, by the way, has been incredible. Guess what he is doing for me?  His goal is to have ALL the laundry washed, folded, and put away before he returns to work on Monday.  He has also organized parts of the kitchen, cleaned the garage, entertained the boys, took the dog to the vet, shopped, cooked or got all of the meals prepared AND cleaned up.  The Hottie is going to put me out of a job!)  

blog comments powered by Disqus